"Episode 3.2" is the second episode of Season Three of Humans.
- On the front cover of The Speculation paper Laura reads at breakfast, is the headline:
- 'The night the streets ran blue’.
- Followed by a subheading of:
- Synth street terror leaves families traumatised.
- While side facts on that same cover read:
- 100+ arrests in night of anti synth violence.
- Disorder breaks out across the country.
- PM and home secretary return from holiday.
- There are about 500,000 conscious synths (or 'green-eyes') in total, throughout the country. Largely, they keep to a couple of hundred official settlements, such as The Railyard.